(Pastor Ricky Temple)
1. Courageous Conversations: Sometimes we need to talk.... (January thru April)
2. Courageous Changes: After we talk we need to change....... (May thru June)
3. Courageous Plans: After we talk and decide to change we need to plan
4. Courageous Faith: After we talk, make changes and plans we need to be a family team with strong faith........... August thru December
5. Theme for 2019: Once you talk, make changes and plans you must by faith “Light a New Flame
Monthly Summary for June 24, 2018 - August 5, 2018
· Question: How are you managing the seasons of your life?
· Suggested Scripture: James 5:7-8
· Question: Have you taken on the wrong job description?
· Suggested Scripture: Deuteronomy 6:1-25
· Ephesians 4:14-15
· Suggested Scripture:Ephesians 4:14-15; Matthew 12:25-31
· They must avoid being divided
· Read Ahead: Mathew 18:15-35
· Question: Are you a divided Home Team?
• 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ
• 25 But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
•Question: Are you holding on to an offense?
•Read Ahead: Matthew 18:15-35
· Question: Can you leave a secure place to build a better future for you and your family?
· Question: What is wrong with a passion to expand?
· Having the courage to leave a secure place
· Potential Scripture: Genesis 12
· Are you present or absent?
· The gift and challenge of streaming
· Suggested Scripture: Acts 2:41, The Power of Koinonia
· 5th Sunday Youth “Joseph is our youth example“
· Question: Are you willing to pay the price to be different?
· Side Question: Is our church willing to pay the price to be different?
· Suggested Scripture: Matthew 16:24-26
Note: Being unwilling to sacrifice hurts the Home Team